TRAVEL TEAM CANCELLATION POLICY
We are never happy to see any of our So Cal Fierce athletes move on from us; however, we completely understand when circumstances change your child’s participation in our program. If at any point, you have to discontinue your membership with our So Cal Fierce Family, simply use this form or email us directly and send a 30 day notice as soon as you make your final monthly payment for the month your child will participate. Once we confirm your 30 day notice, we will cancel your parent portal account after the 30 days have expired.
- FOR SIBLING ACCOUNTS: If you are canceling participation for one child only, we will cancel the “SIBLING ADD-ON” fee.
- PRORATION: At this time we can only offer proration for new program registrants who may start later in the season. This is also the case for returning players who start later than the first day of any given season.
- *FEE REDUCTION REQUESTS: Unfortunately, we can not offer reduced fees due to limited participation and/or outside schedule conflicts or missed days. We will however, consider all circumstances on a case by case scenario and may offer alternative recommendations.
ACTIVE & INACTIVE PLAYERS + PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT
- An active player is a player that is currently in our program. This means season dues are current and they participate in practices, games or clinics and team building activities 80% of time.
- An inactive player is a player that may be registered with our program but is currently not participating or participating less than is what is required to be considered as an active player. This includes participation in practices, games and team building activities. Fees may or may not be current or there may be a credit pending for the current season.
- When your child remains inactive for more than 30 days your parent portal will expire automatically and you will lose access to your account unless you reactivate it when the season starts or inform us of the approximate date your child plans to return to the program. If you do not reactivate your account by said date and/or we do not receive an update from you to discontinue indefinitely, we will assume your child will not be returning to the program and will close your account.
- If we close your account after 30 days with no further communication from you in regards to a possible return, any remaining credit will be refunded to the card on file. Your child will also forfeit their jersey number and it will be made available for new players to select.
CAMPS, CLINICS, CLASSES, GAMES AND/OR EVENTS CANCELLATION POLICY
For CAMPS, CLINICS, CLASSES, GAMES AND/OR EVENTS registration like games, classes and/or special events, we do offer rollovers with advance notice of at least a 48 hour notice before the event start date and we will be happy to assist you. If you register and pay but then do not show up, you are forfeiting your participation fee. In this instance, we can not guarantee a refund once payment is processed and arrangements have been made to accommodate your child’s attendance (i.e. t-shirts or other gear provided to attendees. This is especially important to consider when we have to cover permit fees, tournament fees (which are non-refundable by host), pay out of pocket event expenses and/or it affects the overall opportunity for everyone to participate to the full capacity. Special circumstances will be considered on a case by case scenario. We ask that you make sure the event location, time and any other pertinent details do not conflict with your schedule and/or availability before you register. If we are able to honor a refund or price adjustment, this will also include a transaction fee.
If you simply made a mistake where you need to make an order change, paid twice or were unable to identify a charge on your bank statement, please feel free to use this form to make a refund request. You can also send us a direct email with the SUBJECT LINE: REFUND REQUEST and include in the body of the email your contact information, your minor’s name(s) why you are requesting a refund and any supporting documentation to verify your transaction. This will help us locate the correct payment and process your refund faster. Please keep in mind, this may or may not include a transaction fee.